Holst, Niels (2010) Collaborative weed modelling with Universal Simulator. Poster at: 15th EWRS Symposium, Kaposvar, Hungary, 12-15 July 2010.
This is the latest version of this item.
- Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.
Universal Simulator is
Universal Simulator includes
• the INTERCOM model of plant growh
• the Conductance model of plant growth
• an annual weed demographic model
• an insect demographic model
• options to extend with any model and combine with the above
|EPrint Type:||Conference paper, poster, etc.|
|Type of presentation:||Poster|
|Subjects:||Knowledge management > Research methodology and philosophy > Systems research and participatory research|
|Research affiliation:|| Denmark > DARCOF III (2005-2010) > WEEDS - Control of weeds in organic cropping|
Denmark > AU - Aarhus University > AU, DJF - Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
|Deposited By:||Holst, Dr. Niels|
|Deposited On:||18 May 2011 13:22|
|Last Modified:||18 May 2011 13:29|
Available Versions of this Item
Collaborative weed modelling with Universal Simulator. (deposited 04 May 2011 15:11)
- Collaborative weed modelling with Universal Simulator. (deposited 18 May 2011 13:22) [Currently Displayed]
Repository Staff Only: item control page